22nd May, 10-11am BST: FREE WEBINAR FOR THE INTERNATIONAL COACHING WEEK. Hosted by Diana Tedoldi
ECOSOMATIC COACHING: COACHING WITH BODY & EARTH
In this webinar, you’ll discover why embodiment and nature connection can empower your coaching session. I’ll share with you my expertise in working with the body in synergy with nature to reconnect with our inner powers and with nature’s genius. We need to relearn how to enter a deep dialogue with ourselves and with nature, to access a natural source of ethics, alignment and orientation in front of our life’s challenges.
“The Theory of the Pinecone”, at the heart of the ecosomatic coaching approach, focuses on how a coach can facilitate expanded states of consciousness, to open our client’s awareness to new, unimaginable sources of creativity and innovative perspectives.
As we do so, we also reconnect our sense of life with nature’s subjectivity, igniting our sentiment of love for our planet and her life, and therefore accessing the deep source of our motivation to support the regenerative powers of nature.
COACHING WITH NATURE: Co-creating change with the natural world
We have a vision for a future coaching profession that invites nature as co-coach, and in this way contributes to a regenerative and sustainable way to live on this planet “which is ours, but not ours alone” (in the words of Janine Benyus, Biologist and Biomimicry Pioneer).
In this session, we will offer participants frameworks and approaches to coaching in partnership with nature that we have independently developed in our work as coaches. This session will provide participants with evidence-based practices, frameworks and principles that can be used to:
- explain to clients why they should start doing sessions outdoors, in connection with nature, especially for leaders, policy-makers and change-makers in the field of sustainable development and social change
- empower coaching presence and listening ability
- enhance thinking out of the box and creativity during a coaching session
- develop systemic thinking in support of the coachee’s facing her/his challenges
- unfold the coachee’s potential